India is a country that has a hot and humid summer season. When the hot summer gets combined with the pollution of big cities such as Mumbai, one has no option left rather staying at home. The best places you can visit in Mumbai during hot and scorching summers are the water parks.
The concepts of waterparks are not just limited to a confined area with pools and slides, but nowadays, they have completely evolved. You can have many new features such as amazing rides, and even you can experience artificially created tides.
Below are the Best Water Parks in Mumbai
1. Water Kingdom
What better can you expect than to enjoy your weekend in Asia’s largest themed water park. Water kingdom is one of the major tourist attractions in Mumbai. You can enjoy various slides and some unique rides out there. The theme park is open to people of all ages, and both the younger and the older people enjoy their respective sections.
It is a proper place to hang out and have fun. The crowd at the place is amazing, and with music, all over the place, you can enjoy your time hanging out in the water. The place also has good food services; hence it is a complete package.
- Location: Borivali West, Mumbai
- Timings: Monday to Thursday – 11:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Entry fee: Adult – ₹ 1050, Children – ₹ 696
2. Royal Garden Water Park
The royal garden park is a hub for recreational and fun activities. The Park has more than 20 big slides, five giant water pools, and a complete deferent section where you can enjoy rain dancing. You can also see a dashing car section and a tide generator wave pool, which is amazing to experience.
The slides are for the people who enjoy having some adventurous fun. They are so big and curvy and have lots of other features; hence it is a completely different experience to enjoy out there.
- Location: Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway, Naigaon East, Sasunavghar, Maharashtra
- Timings: 10:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Entry fee: Adults- ₹800, Children-₹ 700
3. Suraj water park
The Park located in Maharashtra is called “The pride of Maharashtra.” The Park has recorded its name in many of the famous record books and is spread in a huge area of 11 acres. It’s the most amazing water recreational paradise for one to enjoy and have a fun time. The Park has a very beautiful design.
You can have experience of enjoying spays of cool water all over your body in the hot summer. Many features, such as the cave theme, make the Park very special in Maharashtra.
- Location: Dongripada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra
- Timings: 10:00 am to 06:00
- Entry fees: Adults- ₹800 Children-₹ 650
4. Tikuji ni Wadi Water Park
The Park is one of the famous water amusement parks in Mumbai. It is famous for its giant wheels, roller wheels, go-karts, and water parks. It is a beautiful park and attracts a family population.
The huge Park is spread over the area of 20 acres and has various sections. You can even see a shiv temple at the center of Park where you can find a replica of Shiva made of ice during the winters. The Park was also filmed in one of the famous daily soaps “Tarak Mehta ka oolta chashma”
- Location: Opp. Tata Power House, Manpada, Chitalsar, Thane, Maharashtra
- Timings: RESORT: – 9 am to 7 pm AMUSEMENT PARK: – 11 am to 7 pm WATER PARK:- 10 am to 6 pm.
- Entry fees: ₹ 750
5. Adlabs Imagica Water Park
This one here is one of the most advanced water parks in Mumbai. This Park is newer as compared to the others, and hence you can find many of the modern day’s rides in the Imagica water park.
The kid zone is very amazing and made with keeping important safety instructions in mind. The Park has enormous slides and thrilling rides. The restaurants are really very amazing, and it will make your day.
- Location: Khopoli-Pali Road, SH 92 Taluka Khalapur, District Raigad, Sangadewadi, Maharashtra
- Timings: 10:30am – 8:00pm
- Entry fees: College Student: ₹ 1799, Adult: ₹ 1899, Child: ₹ 1499
6. Ammu Water Park
This water park is not as big as the above mentioned but still comes under the best water parks in Mumbai due to its unique setups. You can even rent a room in the Park and have a good time with your loved ones out there.
You can enjoy the slides and the pools, but they are not as humongous as that of others. Still, the simplicity of the Park preserves its beauty; hence you can always have a fun time out there.
- Location: Apti Road, Off Kalyan Murbad Road District Thane, Vaholi, Maharashtra
- Timings: 9:45 am – 4:45 pm
- Entry fees: Adult: ₹499, Children: ₹350
7. Great Escape Water Park
The Park is exactly what its name says. It is a little away from the Urban world and hence gives you a glimpse of the beauty of nature. The Park is the best-suited one for photographs.
It has some of the newest additions and modern rides. You get to enjoy many water games and enjoy the most delicious menu seen in a water park. The Park is huge, and spending a day is not a bad idea.
- Location: Vajreshwari Rd, Virar East, Majivali, Maharashtra
- Timings: 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Entry fees: Child: Rs. 779, Adult: Rs. 979
8. Shangrila Resort and Waterpark
This waterpark is basically a part of a big resort but is open for people who only want to enjoy the waterpark. The Park is average in size and has basic slides and pools.
It is a place where you comparatively will enjoy and also will get quality time with your family and friends. The Park looks very spectacular, and you can enjoy the food sitting beside a pool.
- Location: Mumbai-Nashik Highway, Bhiwandi By Pass End, Gangaram Pada, Vadpe, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra
- Timings: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Entry fees: Child : Rs.650, Adult: Rs. 750
9. Anand Sagar Resorts and Water Park
This waterpark comes under the category of a must-visit Park in Mumbai. The Park was opened in 2007 and has been a major attraction for both the locals and the people visiting Mumbai.
The fascinating slides and the thrilling rides are a must-try, and you can get another level of experience while visiting the waterpark. It is also a part of a big resort.
- Location: Off Anand Nagar MIDC Highway, Ambernath East, Maharashtra
- Timings: 10 AM to 1 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM
- Entry fees: Child: Rs.300, Adult: Rs. 350
10. Shivganga Water Park
The Park is a complete family place and has some of the most amazing rides. Rides like Sun Moon and Swing chair are among the must-try ones. The place is full of energy and is one of the major attractions of Panvel.
It is also famous for its garden, which has a bed of flowers and a beautiful glass sculpture in the middle. You can enjoy your day with the food and drinks they serve.
- Location: Shiv Mandir, Somatne, Panvel, Mumbai.
- Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Entry fees: Rs. 1003 per person.
11. Sargam Water Park
You just can’t miss the opportunity to visit the Park while you are in Thane. It is one of the most economical parks when it comes to entry gees. You get everything worth the price.
The Park is well maintained, and the water slides are the main attraction. The main pool is under the mango trees, which makes it a very beautiful and great place to relax.
- Location: Kaman Bhiwandi road, Off N.H 8, Near Rly. Crossing, Chinchoti, Village Nagale, Vasai East, Thane, Maharashtra
- Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Entry fees: Rs. 400 – Rs 700
12. Shanti Sagar Water Park
This is the cheapest and the simplest setup that you need to be called a water park. The Park is located near the famous Ulhas River and is all surrounded by big palm trees. You can enjoy the slides with your family and loved ones.
The waterpark is a part of a resort where you can rent a room and even a bungalow and enjoy your stay.
- Location: Vasant Village, near MIDC, Pump-house Ambernath West, Maharashtra
- Timing: 10:30am – 06:00pm
- Entry fees: Rs 250
Tips For Visiting Water Parks
- Ever try to eat too much before visiting a water park as if you do, so there are chances of you throwing up.
- You have to wear specific synthetic clothes in a water park. This usually will be provided by the Park so don’t wear a lot of clothes while visiting as you will be changing them.
- Get to the Park as early as possible so as to enjoy the clean water.
- The wave pool is a part in which you have to be aware of your limits.
- Don’t forget to bring a waterproof bag for your wallet and mobile.
Without a doubt any person who visits these waterparks are going to experience immense joy and fun. These places are a perfect spot for a family picnic or a group outing!. We hope you enjoyed reading this article.